Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
- Meat giant JBS pays $11m in ransom to resolve cyber-attack – bbc.com
- Ransomware attacks put everything we depend on at risk. What’s next, foamy coffee lattes? – msn.com
- As the U.S. faces a flurry of ransomware attacks, experts warn the peak is likely still to come – cnbc.com
- Ireland’s health service remains disrupted weeks after cyber attack – bignewsnetwork.com
- How bitcoin is driving the ransomware boom in the U.S. – cnbc.com
- Risk data shows UK energy sector most vulnerable to cyber attack – computerweekly.com
- Youth arrested over fake news on cyber attack remanded – adaderana.lk
- Paying Off Ransomware Criminals Shouldn’t Be Illegal – bloombergquint.com
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from a number of sources around the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.