The latest headlines brought to you Thursday, July 15th, 2021, include; Joker mobile trojan back on Google Play; Google identifies three different 0-days being used against Armenian targets; and A South Carolina dermatology clinic hit with ‘Cuba’ ransomware, 2.4 million users affected.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
- Updated Joker Malware Floods into Android Apps – threatpost.com
- Report sheds light on ‘cocky’ but ‘creative’ Mespinoza ransomware group – theregister.com
- Google: Three recent zero-days have been used against Armenian targets – therecord.media
- SonicWall releases urgent notice about ‘imminent’ ransomware targeting firmware – zdnet.com
- Major cyber security weaknesses uncovered at TfNSW, Sydney Trains – itnews.com.au
- D-BOX Technologies Announces Ransomware Cyber Attack – financialpost.com
- Class Attys Eye $1.2M After Drizzly Data Breach Deal – law360.com
- Dermatology Clinic Chain Breach Affects 2.4 Million – healthcareinfosecurity.com
- State probes data breach as fraudulent unemployment claims grow – standardspeaker.com
- Northwestern urges cancer patients to check statements after data breach – chicago.suntimes.com
- The Accellion data breach continues to get messier – techcrunch.com
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily data breach, ransomware, and other cybersecurity related news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from sources all over the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.