The latest headlines brought to you Sunday, July 18th, 2021, include; Ecuador’s state run telco suffers ransomware attack; HelloKitty ransomware targeting ESXi and SonicWall devices; and more than 75k customers were affected during CNA ransomware attack, new information finds.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
- Security researchers fool Microsoft’s Windows Hello authentication system – engadget.com
- Critical Juniper Bug Allows DoS, RCE Against Carrier Networks – threatpost.com
- Linux Variant of HelloKitty Ransomware Targets VMware ESXi Server – threatpost.com
- HelloKitty ransomware is targeting vulnerable SonicWall devices – bleepingcomputer.com
- Ecuador’s state-run CNT telco hit by RansomEXX ransomware – bleepingcomputer.com
- 75,000+ Customers Affected in CNA Ransomware Attack – securityboulevard.com
- Ransomware attack at Comparis resulted in data breach – swissinfo.ch
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily data breach, ransomware, and other cybersecurity related news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from sources all over the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.