The latest headlines brought to you Monday, July 19th, 2021, include; Fortune 500 U.S. law-firm exposes client information during February data breach; Israeli created spyware, Pegasus; Morgan Stanley identifies root cause of data breach, Accellion FTA hack.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
- Toddler mobile banking malware surges across Europe – zdnet.com
- Ransomware hits law firm counseling Fortune 500, Global 500 companies – bleepingcomputer.com
- Campbell Data Breach Leads to Private Information Exposure – heimdalsecurity.com
- Comparis customers targeted by scammers after ransomware attack – bleepingcomputer.com
- Morgan Stanley discloses data breach that resulted from Accellion FTA hacks – arstechnica.com
- Beware of This Phishing Attack Disguised as Google Docs – thecybersecurityplace.com
- Pegasus: What is the Israeli spyware and how can you tell if it’s on your phone? – finance.yahoo.com
- Massena school servers back to normal after cyber attack – nny360.com
- Email security firm Mimecast says hackers hijacked its products to spy on customers – ciso.economictimes.indiatimes.com
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily data breach, ransomware, and other cybersecurity related news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from sources all over the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.