The latest headlines brought to you Friday, July 2nd, 2021, include; Babuk ransomware builder found online after “retirement”, then, Babuk found using new version on corporate networks; WhiteHat Jr coding platform student data at risk due to unprotected DB.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
- Microsoft Discloses Critical Bugs Allowing Takeover of NETGEAR Routers – thehackernews.com
- Diavol – A New Ransomware Used By Wizard Spider? – fortinet.com
- Babuk ransomware is back, uses new version on corporate networks – bleepingcomputer.com
- Cyber insurance model is broken, consider banning ransomware payments, says think tank – theregister.com
- IndigoZebra APT Hacking Campaign Targets the Afghan Government – thehackernews.com
- Babuk ransomware builder leaked following muddled “retirement” – malwarebytes.com
- Linux Variant of REvil Ransomware Targets VMware’s ESXi, NAS Devices – threatpost.com
- Trickbot cybercrime group linked to new Diavol ransomware – bleepingcomputer.com
- Customized threat intelligence can track down ransomware gangs – scmagazine.com
- Cyber startup says Tamil Nadu’s PDS data breached – thehindu.com
- Fortress Australia’s COVID-19 breaches expose economic shortcomings – reuters.com
- BYJU’S-owned WhiteHat Jr Students’ Sensitive data was at risk – techstory.in
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily data breach, ransomware, and other cybersecurity related news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from sources all over the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.