In today’s news; AmeriGas, US’s largest propane provider discloses data breach that impacted 123 employees and 1 resident; Why SMBs are under increasing attacks by cyber criminals; and REvil claims responsibility for Invenergy data breach.
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
- Why are SMBs Under Attack by Ransomware – csoonline.com
- Largest US propane distributor discloses ‘8-second’ data breach – bleepingcomputer.com
- Vicksburg Warren School District investigating security incident after becoming target of ransomware attack – wlbt.com
- If personal data is comprised in a data breach, can you file a lawsuit? – techaeris.com
- WOLF HALDENSTEIN ADLER FREEMAN & HERZ LLP: USA WASTE-MANAGEMENT RESOURCES, LLC DATA BREACH INVESTIGATION ALERT – businessinsider.com
- Hacker group REvil claims responsibility for Invenergy data breach – pv-magazine-usa.com
- Marriott Beats Shareholder’s Data Breach Suit – law360.com
- Cedaredge company fined for not securing customer data – gjsentinel.com
- 1Sambayan app for volunteers hacked, data breached – gmanetwork.com
- Jimmy Lai’s Next Magazine fined for privacy breach over story on Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung’s family, in landmark prosecution – scmp.com
- Privacy infringement fears after police access data from SafeWA contact tracing app – 7news.com.au
- Alleged data breach affecting 150 million Indians on Co-WIN is baseless: RS Sharma – moneycontrol.com
- Coinbase Denies Involvement in the Colonial Pipeline Case By DailyCoin – upnewsinfo.com
- Google claims Chrome OS can compete with ransomware better than Windows and MacOS How safe is a Chromebook? – exbulletin.com
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from a number of sources around the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.