In today’s news; Carnival Cruise Lines leaks customer and employee information, again; Humana, a U.S.-based health insurance company, sued after exposing personal data; and Blackbaud data breach still affecting people.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
- Prominence Health Plan announces data breach – thisisreno.com
- Growing activities of the Chinese Cyber Attack Unit 69010: Targeting India’s government organisations and critical infrastructures – indiatimes.com
- Alina Lodge notifies patients of data breach tied to 2020 Blackbaud incident – scmagazine.com
- Exclusive: Data breach at Harrogate council causes anguish for business – thestrayferret.co.uk
- Coastal Medical Group notifies patients of data breach – centraljersey.com
- Humana Sued After Data Breach Exposes Personal Health Information – lawstreetmedia.com
- Top Healthcare Education Institution Secures PII from Breach with Illumio ASP – techwire.net
- Carnival Cruise data breach leaks personal information of customers and employees – cbsnews.com
- Associated Press: Hit by a ransomware attack? Your payment may be deductible – kyivpost.com
- Vermont Hospital Network Still Calculating Cost Of Ransomware Attack – wamc.org
- Poland officials targeted in Russian cyber attack, says Kaczynski – ft.com
- Whistler cyberattack compromised employees’ personal information – citynews1130.com
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from a number of sources around the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.