In today’s news; Texas school district hit with ransomware, no phones or email services; News York City’s law department hit by targeted cyber attack; and information from over 500 patients obtained during St. Mary’s, Sisters of Charity hospital data breach.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
- Ransomware attack on Judson ISD communication system confirmed by district officials – ksat.com
- UnitingCare Queensland restores IT systems following cyber attack – computerweekly.com
- HMM Confirms Cyber Attack on Email System – gcaptain.com
- New York City’s 1,000-Lawyer Law Department Targeted by Cyber Attack – insurancejournal.com
- Catholic Health: Patients from Mount St. Mary’s, Sisters of Charity hospitals impacted by data breach – msn.com
- Personal info of more than 500 patients taken during Farmington hospital data breach – msn.com
- Woman Arrested In 2019 Case of Fraud Involving Data Breach of Florida DCF – msn.com
- Can you meet the 8 conditions of POPIA before it becomes enforceable at the end of the month – businesstech.co.za
- Victims of Ledger hack receive fake hardware wallets – itp.net
- PH administered jabs breach 8M mark – pna.gov.ph
- Wegmans Announces Data Breach – wpst.com
- Home Depot Data Breach Ongoing Obligations & Cost – nawlawreview.com
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from a number of sources around the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.