In today’s news; nearly 100% of companies experienced a cloud data breach in past 18-months; TidalHealth/BayHealth data breach; and Conti ransomware leaks police files taken during Tulsa ransomware event. DreamHost mistake leads to 815-million website owner records.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
- Addressing the cybersecurity skills gap through neurodiversity – techcrunch.com
- (ISC) makes ransomware education course free through 31 July – computerweekly.com
- REvil Ransomware Code Ripped Off by Rivals – threatpost.com
- VMs Help Ransomware Attackers Evade Detection, But It’s Uncommon – darkreading.com
- Miss. healthcare organization announces data breach affecting patient information – msn.com
- Medicaid Contractor Data Breach Affected 334,000 Providers – govinfosecurity.com
- TidalHealth Among Providers Involved in Data Breach – wboc.com
- Conti Ransomware Leaks Police Citations and Forces the City of Tulsa to Issue a Data Breach Warning – heimdalsecurity.com
- Ermetic Reports Nearly 100% of Companies Experienced a Cloud Data Breach in Past 18 Months
- Fresh Insurance Buyers Accuse Directors Of Data Breaches – law360.com
- DreamHost Mistake Leaks 815 Million-Record Trove Full Of Website Owner Data – forbes.com
- Cannabis Companies: Don’t Overlook Data-Related Litigation Risks – americanbar.org
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from a number of sources around the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.