In today’s news; cyber attacks involving Huawei devices in Canada increased after Meng Wanzhou arrest; Mercedes U.S. announces 1,000 customers affected in data breach; and municipalities crippled by ransomware.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
- Mercedes U.S. data breach affects nearly 1,000 customers – nationalpost.com
- Cyber Attacks Involving Huawei Devices in Canada Spiked after Meng Wanzhou Arrest – thetyee.ca
- Ransomware Attackers Shared Personal Information, Tulsa Officials Say – insurancejournal.com
- ‘Data breach in trading platform has put millions of customers at risk’ – business-standard.com
- Colorado Mobile Home Park to Pay $25,000 for Data Breach – natlawreview.com
- Secure IT Asset Disposition is Crucial for Preventing Data Breaches, Preserving Reputation – infoworld.com
- N.M. Hospital Breach Jeopardizes Data of More Than 500 Patients – campussafetymagazine.com
- 51 per cent of Canadians concerned about data privacy within their healthcare center: survey – canadianlawyermag.com
- Malware blamed for remotely wiping data from Western Digital My Book Live devices – straitstimes.com
- EncroChat and AN0M cases open breach in British interceptions law – intelligenceonline.com
- Remote Access Trojan now targeting schools with ransomware – msn.com
- Cryptojacking spams: Defeat ransomware-like tactics with decryption, inspection – freepressjournal.in
- Texarkana rebounding from ransomware attack that crippled municipal computers – ksla.com
- Oklahoma casino reopens after ransomware attack – kfor.com
- All five Anglesey high schools targeted in cyber attack – msn.com
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily data breach, ransomware, and other cybersecurity related news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from sources all over the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.