The latest headlines for Sunday, June 27th, 2021, include; Canadians have lost $4.9 billion to ransomware attacks in past year; Crackonosh malware using gamers to mine crypto; Windows 11 to require Microsoft Account for logins.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
- Double-dipping ransomware attacks on the rise in Canada – mobilesyrup.com
- Scottish Government and agencies breached data protection rules almost 2,000 times – msn.com
- Hackers are infecting gamers’ PCs with malware to make millions from crypto – cnbc.com
- Google Docs is being weaponized by hackers – techradar.com
- Amazon acquires secure chat app used by government agencies – cnbc.com
- Montgomery, Prince Georges Co. water utility company compromised in ransomware attack – wtop.com
- FIN7 ‘Pen Tester’ Headed to Jail Amid $1B in Payment-Card Losses – threatpost.com
- Critical Palo Alto Cyber-Defense Bug Allows Remote ‘War Room’ Access – threatpost.com
- I Will Never Use a Microsoft Account to Log Into My Own PC – extremetech.com
- Questions Every Board Should Be Asking About Insider Cybersecurity Risks – hbr.org
- Using VMs to hide ransomware attacks is becoming more popular – therecord.media
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily data breach, ransomware, and other cybersecurity related news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from sources all over the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.