The latest headlines for Monday, June 28th, 2021, include; a ransomware attack at Maryland WSSC Water; Data breach at yearbook, graduation supplier; and are security teams out of control?
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
- Microsoft signed a driver loaded with rootkit malware – engadget.com
- 4 companies affected by security breaches in June – cnn.com
- Ransomware is not out of control; security teams are – techradar.com
- Political campaigns worry they’re next for ransomware hits – msn.com
- DMARC: The First Line of Defense Against Ransomware – thehackernews.com
- Four states propose laws to ban ransomware payments – csoonline.com
- WSSC Water Investigating Ransomware Attack – msn.com
- UK’s financial regulator blocks Binance crypto exchange – itpro.co.uk
- Electronic medical records back online after ransomware attack at The Villages hospital – villages-news.com
- Grupo Fleury Medical Facility, French Connect Fashion Brand Suffered Ransomware Attack – latesthackingnews.com
- Families being notified following data breach of yearbook, graduation apparel supplier – msn.com
- Patient sues private MRI clinic for $1,500 after doctors couldn’t open ‘useless’ computer file – msn.com
- FCA fines CMC £110k for cold calling – ftadviser.com
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily data breach, ransomware, and other cybersecurity related news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from sources all over the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.