The latest headlines brought to you Tuesday, Jul 20th, 2021, include; Oil giant, Saudi Aramco, hit by 1TB data breach; IT provider Cloudstar downed by ransomware attack; and numerous nations finally speaking out about China’s cyber activities.
#cybersecuritynews #infosecnews #ransomware #databreach #cyberattack
- Italian hosting firm Aruba.it defends data breach notification delay – portswigger.net
- U.S. accuses China of abetting ransomware attack – nbcnews.com
- Fortinet fixes bug letting unauthenticated hackers run code as root – bleepingcomputer.com
- Saudi Aramco hit by 1TB data breach – techradar.com
- Cloudstar – IT provider for real estate, finance, insurance worlds – downed by ransomware – theregister.com
- Leaked NSO Group Data Hints at Widespread Pegasus Spyware Infections – threatpost.com
- Researchers Warn of Linux Cryptojacking Attackers Operating from Romania – thehackernews.com
- US indicts members of Chinese-backed hacking group APT40 – bleepingcomputer.com
- New MosaicLoader malware targets software pirates via online ads – bleepingcomputer.com
- Over 300 phone numbers of ministers, journalists, activists, businessmen from India could have been hacked: Report – ciso.economictimes.indiatimes.com
- Optex Systems Holdings Inc. reports ransomware attack – marketscreener.com
- Hundreds of touchscreen ticket machines are offline after a ransomware attack – zdnet.com
- Norway says cyber attack on parliament carried out from China – nationalpost.com
- Healthcare Data Breach in IL Exposes COVID-19 Vaccination Status – healthitsecurity.com
- Jefferson Health cancer patients affected by Elekta data breach – phillyvoice.com
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of relevant Cybersecurity and Information Security news from around the globe.
Brought to you by
Cybersecurity Daily News is a curated list of daily data breach, ransomware, and other cybersecurity related news articles produced by Rogue Security Intelligence Services from sources all over the world. Sign-up below to receive daily news directly to your inbox.